Monday, April 28, 2008

Jaidon and the Gun


Today Jaidon decided to play adventure,what the adventure was I'm not sure. He was really into it though, calling over the walkie talkie, looking in his binoculars, shooting something out the window. He was in his own play world. Then all of the sudden the gun broke and Elijah got mad(because it was his gun). Jaidon knew he was in trouble and turned to Elijah and said " don't tell daddy tell mommy". Then Jaidon comes rushing into the kitchen going "mommy mommy I broke Elijah's gun" all the time rubbing my leg. "But it will be ok right mommy" he said still rubbing my leg and smiling really big at me. Then he hears Elijah telling Daddy that Jaidon had broke his gun. He looked up at me with his eyes all big and said oh no, and took off running into the living room. With his hands behind his back he stares at William thinking he is really in trouble. Lucky for him William heard him say don't tell Daddy tell Mommy and he was quite tickled with that statement. He let Jaidon go with an apology to Elijah . Jaidon took of running going right back to his adventure.




No comments: